OUR CLIENT is an expanding and successful real estate investment management business who are seeking a new Asset Manager to join their head office team in London to assume control of their Continental European assets, currently based mainly in the Netherlands but in Germany and Norway too.
THE ROLE - will include the following key areas of responsibility:
- Enhancing Value and revenue through leasing/marketing, procurement and administration of contracts, tenant liaison, facilities, project and property management improvements.
- Value engineering and providing cost control on financing of refurbishment/developments.
- Ongoing monitoring of revenues, operational budgets and capital expenditure benchmarked against the business plan for each asset.
- Preparing investment/refinance memos and other presentations.
- Assisting in the acquisition and disposition/sale of properties.
- Working diligently with third parties to include property surveyors, managers, agents, banks and fund administrators.
THE PERSON: To apply, you will be a qualified MRICS professional with proven asset management experience. You should have commercial asset experience and ideally have exposure to at least one of these key locations - The Netherlands / Germany / Norway. You will also need to speak fluent English and Dutch (or German). Candidates should possess solid Excel skills and be able to review and produce cashflows. You should possess experience of negotiating and administration of ‘local’ contracts as well as being able to demonstrate experience of value enhancement. Our client has a healthy pipeline and is set to triple their European assets under management over the next quarter. This role offers excellent scope for career development and exposure to the investment management. The role will entail 2/3 days travel per month.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook