Asset Manager - UK Real Estate-London
Ref: (Ref: D20D792)
Salary: £ 60,000 - 65,000
Specialist Area: Asset Manager / Investment Manager
Start Date: ASAP
OUR CLIENT - Has instructed us on a brand new hire. They have been actively expanding their market presence and have a proven track record of growth and delivery within the international commercial real estate sector. They are well capitalised and consistently source notable high-growth investment / development projects all across continental Europe and the UK. As a result of continued deal growth and an active acquisition programme, they are currently seeking an ambitious Asset Manager to join their UK Real Estate asset management team.
THE ROLE will encompass the following:
- Identifying opportunities to maintain and improve property income through a variety of means, including letting out vacant space, rent reviews, lease renewals and lease renegotiation / regears.
- Assisting with the due diligence on new investment and development opportunities.
- Undertaking the leasing of newly developed and refurbished space.
- Carrying out business plan forecasting, budgeting and analysis.
- Providing financial analysis, data on an ad hoc basis, reporting and advice for external clients as well as for internal company use.
- Implementing the wider portfolio asset management strategy and reporting this to the Head of Asset Management.
- Oversight of the property management and stakeholder engagement as required.
- Preparing periodic reports and asset reviews for the senior management, investors and banks
- Driving forward financial and operational results for the portfolio in accordance with agreed key performance indicators and deliverables.
THE PERSON: YOU will be a degree-educated and MRICS qualified with at least 5 years post-qualification within the UK commercial property sector. You will have a strong track record of successful leasing activity. You will be analytical, commercially driven and possess a logical / considered mindset. You will have good communication skills and have a strong attention to detail. You will be a proficient user of the entire Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). You must be mobile and possess a full UK driving licence. Experience using a property management software is desirable (e.g. YARDI, QUBE, TRAMPS). This Role offers an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to join a dynamic Real Estate asset management team within an active, transactional and well-funded company.