Our Client is a large, expanding and well-established property management company with a large portfolio containing a variety of residential properties. They are seeking a Property Manager to join their team in South London.
- Managing a portfolio of block properties in accordance with RICS Codes of Practice, ARMA rules.
- Assisting the Head of property management to provide a full professional property management services for a portfolio of freehold/leasehold developments and individual properties on behalf of freehold clients, Developers and Resident Management Companies.
- Assisting the Head of property management to manage company targets of income and service delivery.
- Dealing with leaseholders enquiries appertaining to the development.
- Handling telephone calls and taking detailed messages/dealing with them in an appropriate manner.
- Responding to correspondence/emails including those from Directors, lessees and tenants as requested by the Head of property management.
- Attending residents AGMs and directors meetings, and raising fees where applicable; issuing draft minutes to Directors.
- Preparing service charge budget in accordance with the terms of the leases and Transfer; and issuing draft budgets prior to the year end to Directors for consideration and approval
- Responding to Directors queries in connection with budgets promptly and in a professional manner.
- Ensuring that inspections of properties are regularly undertaken by the Health and safety inspectors, any points raised are actioned.
- Carrying out regularly inspections of properties in accordance with the terms of the management agreement and as and when a circumstance requires.
- Ensuring all properties in the portfolio are insured including handling all claims, renewals and enquiries regarding the policy.
- Contacting contractors to ascertain whether they are able to carry out works and issuing work order.
The Person: To apply, you MUST have several years block management experience and MUST have managed high-end residential properties. The candidate should be able to demonstrate enthusiasm within the role and the drive to learn and progress within the company. Additionally, the candidate should possess knowledge of service charge budgets and section notices, and hold excellent verbal and written communication skills as the role will be looking after some high end clients so experience and professionalism is key. This role is ideal for someone who is looking for progression into a Senior role in c12 months.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook