Newly Qualified Accountant - ACA-London
Ref: (Ref: D19D971)
Salary: £ 50,000 - 55,000
Specialist Area: Group / Chief Accountant
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client is a very well-established asset management company specialising in retail, with a significant presence across Britain. They work dynamically openly and enthusiastically in order to ensure the constant enhancement of their portfolio and now seek a Chief Group Accountant to lead their accounting function.
The Role will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Constantly developing and leading the Accountant Team through effective line management.
- Producing management and statutory accounts for the Group entities, including property owning and corporate/structural entities.
- Producing Group consolidated reporting at half year and full year. Producing accounting papers ready for Auditors to review.
- Working in tandem with the Head of Tax ensuring the correct information is gathered for returns and other filings.
- Managing the ledgers and control account reconciliations, reviewing and auditing the work completed by team members where required.
- Reviewing bank reconciliation, completion statements and turnover rent calculations.
- Managing the preparation of the annual head rent reconciliations.
- Reviewing Service charge budgets and reconciliations delivered by the finance team
- Reviewing completion statements and turnover rent calculations
- Setting up process & procedures and ensure they are effectively managed for the Group.
- Reviewing Group and entity cash flows.
- Preparing and monitoring the preparation/submission of VAT and CIS returns.
- Overseeing the producing of budget forecasts and models.
- Managing the service charges & other tenant accounting performed by the Property Management Accountants.
The Person: To apply, you MUST be newly ACA qualified with experience of managing a small team within property or in an Audit team with property knowledge. The successful candidate will be capable, confident and detail-oriented as well as an excellent communicator and people person. Property experience is preferable but not essential.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International’s database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.