Letting Property Manager / Customer Relationship Manager-Central London
Ref: (Ref: D19D986)
Salary: £ 30,000 - 34,000
Specialist Area: Property Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client is a the management arm of a rapidly expanding real estate and private equity firm who now have over £1 billion of investments for a range of investors under management. Due to their continued growth, they are seeking an experienced Client Relationship Manager/Lettings Property Manager who has been working within the residential lettings area to manage 2 of their key sites in South London.
The Role will include:
- Keeping scheme information details for the properties up to date with key information and ongoing issues for utilisation by the team to ensure continuity of service during periods of leave.
- Seeking appropriate support from surveyors and specialist contractors where necessary to diagnose and resolve complex repair issues.
- Carrying out regular scheduled internal and external inspections and completing and filing inspection reports for future reference.
- Working with the management team to formulate a long term plan for the buildings under management.
- Arranging lock changes and ensuring a management set of keys is retained and registered in the key management system.
- Ensuring communal areas and neighbourhoods are clean, safe and well maintained by working with the contractors, caretakers or cleaners as required. You will be asked to manage contractors, cleaners, caretakers and landscape contractors as part of your role. Lettings.
- Taking payments, rent, move in monies and fees, checking all deposits are registered.
- Managing the lettings and offer process from end to end, including arranging and attending viewings and checking in appointments with customers and agents; handling multiple offers and confirming offer details to customers; conducting market research to identify local trends and market rents and taking action on all feedback after viewing to ensure required improvements are made.
- Qualifying applicants by ensuring customer conforms with right to rent requirements (checking ID in person and taking photographic proof), passing the proof to the Tenancy and Renewals Officer and requesting they start the reference checks.
- Dealing with tenancy surrenders and vacating customers. To include ensuring outstanding monies are collected and updating status on IT system and then passing on to relevant parties.
- Managing defects process, reporting and recording all defects cases to ensure a satisfactory outcome of us and our customers.
- Creating a specification for void works, establishing costs and timescales for works.
- Maintaining gas, electric, asbestos, FRAs, personal safety device usage, legionella testing.
- Serving notices and arranging for removal of goods in line with the communal storage policy.
- Ensuring all voids are H&S compliant (i.e. ensure valid gas certificate, electrical safety cert, EPCs, smoke alarms).
- Effectively managing and be accountable for the expenditure for all properties within your portfolio including the repairs budget for your schemes and flagging potential high spends/overspends to management.
- Creating good customer relationships with all customers (existing and perspective) by sending regular updates and communication in a professional manner even when delivering difficult messages.
The Person: To apply, you MUST have at least 2/3+ years of experience managing a portfolio of Residential Properties. The successful candidate will be able to manage all aspects of managing a portfolio of their own properties including Tenancy Agreements, Deposits, Maintenance, etc. Ideally, you will have previous experience of using property systems such as QUBE, Yardi, etc. and have excellent communication skills to liaise with HNWI on a regular basis. This is an ideal opportunity for someone to work for an owner and grow within an established company.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International’s database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.