Company Accountant – Property-London
Ref: (Ref: D20D396)
Salary: £ 45,000 - 50,000
Specialist Area: Property Accountant
Start Date: ASAP
OUR CLIENT have been advising their clients on Real Estate for nearly half a century with relationships all over the world. They pride themselves on their client relationships and growth and as an established firm have decided to appoint a Company Accountant in a sole charge capacity to assume control of all of the day to day accounting for the main trading company.
THE ROLE will include the following main responsibilities:
- The raising of fees: management, ad hoc, and recharges where appropriate.
- Assisting with the preparation of the budget.
- Paying all company outgoings.
- Monitoring the bank balances to ensure there are sufficient funds.
- Running the monthly payroll including handling sick pay, new starters and termination for all employees.
- Recharging fees and staff salaries where and when required.
- Reconciliation of company credit cards.
- Liaising with auditors in respect of the preparation and presentation of year end accounts.
- Preparing and maintaining accounts files and answering account queries.
- Liaising with pension providers regarding company Group Pension payments.
- Posting Accruals and Prepayments on system.
- Carrying out an analytical review of Income and Expenditure.
- Provision of both regular and one-off client reports and accounting analysis.
- Monthly and Quarterly client reporting.
- Attending quarterly board meetings and meeting the MD on a regular basis.
- Bank Reconciliations for the year-end accounts.
- Liaising with Property Managers on accounting matters.
- Chasing payments from creditors.
- Ensuring the integrity of accounting records in line prevailing legislation.
THE PERSON: To apply, candidates MUST have previous experience of running all day to day aspects of company accounts to final and audit stage for an SME business and should be able to demonstrate previous experience of running a medium size payroll. You must also be methodical, accurate and have a high attention to detail and be able to prioritise your own workload and meet deadlines. You should also be a good team player. This is an excellent opportunity to assume responsibility in a growing and established property business.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook