Our Client, who has grown significantly in size over the last few years and they now require a Director of Operations to head up the residential block management team.
Reporting to the Managing Director the duties will include:
- Managing a Property Management team of 6 people and conducting daily meetings to motivate the team and ensure a positive working environment.
- Collating feedback from the Property Managers to ensure that their developments are running smoothly.
- Ensuring management fees for works are being raised promptly and correctly by the Property Management team.
- Assisting the Managing Director with second stage complaints in respect of the property management team.
- Assisting with the preparation of management tenders and proposals for new clients.
- Assisting with the mobilisation of new properties under management to include the preparation of budgets, tendering for contracts, recruitment of staff.
- Working with the Health & Safety Compliance Manager to ensure current regulations are being adhered to across the property management portfolio.
- Managing your own portfolio of block properties across London.
- Undertaking regular site inspections to ensure properties are in good order.
- Producing service charge budgets for client approval.
- Negotiating service contracts and supervising Contractors.
- Attending client meetings to include meetings with Residents’ Associations, AGM’s and Board Meetings.
- Overseeing insurance claims and associated works to include liaising with Loss Adjusters.
- Assisting with the project management of major internal and external works.
- Overseeing compliance with Section 20 legislation.
The Person: To apply, you MUST have 5+ years’ experience in residential block management with an IRPM qualification and ideally AssocRICS with at least 1+ years’ experience managing a team of Property Managers. The successful candidate will have experience of managing larger sites with big service charge budgets and dealing with mobilisation and set-up of new build developments. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to run and manage a growing Property Management team.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook