Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant-Central London
Ref: (Ref: U19H868)
Salary: £ 40,000 - 45,000
Specialist Area: PA / Secretary
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client is a boutique property development and investment agency, based in Central London. It is a dynamic young team and they are looking for an energetic, fun person to join the company to support the senior management and the Managing Director.
The Role will include:
- Managing of the Managing Director’s emails and diary including travel arrangements.
- Preparing of letters, sales particulars and marketing initiatives.
- Taking phone calls, ordering stationary supplies, arranging team meetings.
- Taking occasional meeting notes and circulating as required.
- Supporting the team with ad hoc requirements.
- Submitting payroll and HR Function & Pension.
- Being responsible for Business Accounts, Invoicing, HMRC Payments, PAYE Payments.
- Banking any company payments.
- Dealing with all office agreements i.e. leasing line providers/ phones/ mobiles/ insurances/ printer.
- Filing all business paperwork/ Filing all Managing Directors personal paperwork.
- Processing Managing Directors’ expenses.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Conducting research/ analysis as directed by the Managing Director.
- Arranging any maintenance office visits.
- Deputising for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence.
- Completing Hour by Hour reminders of Managing Directors day.
- On-boarding all new staff members, setting up all IT functions and arranging access to server/ systems.
- Managing cleaning staff.
- Arranging all parking permits and vehicle related issues i.e.: car accidents/ insurance/ TAX/ MOT.
- Ordering all kitchen supplies, Tea, Coffee, Milk etc.
- Dealing with office lease/ renewals/ move.
The Person: To apply. you MUST have experience as an EA/ PA in the property Industry and have knowledge of using MS Word, Excel and Outlook and standard software packages. The candidate must be able to work as part of a small team but also take initiatives, be proactive, be a multitasker and have time management skills when working individually. Lastly, the person is essential to have excellent communication, oral and written skills.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International’s database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.