Ref: (Ref: L19W440)
Salary: £ 40,000 - 45,000
Specialist Area: Facilities Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client are a privately held property investment company with an impressive portfolio consisting on residential and commercial assets Nationwide. They manage over a thousand properties and are still growing, they are currently seeing an experienced Facilities Manager from a Managing Agent background to join the team and take on a Commercial portfolio.
- Managing a commercial portfolio, in central and West London, consisting of office /retail /industrial and mixed use properties.
- Ensuring excellent facilities service to tenants and customers in accordance with the best industry practise and terms / statutory requirements.
- Attending client / contractor / tenant meetings.
- Acting as the Facilities Manager for a commercial portfolio of multi-occupied properties, consisting of retail, office buildings and industrial.
- Preparing service charge budgets.
- Supervising on-site staff.
- Procuring service contractors to perform maintenance and contract duties as required.
- Assisting in the preparation of financial forecasts and annual maintenance expenditure.
- Liaising with accounts team on funding availability together with the managing of expenditure on a monthly basis.
- Assisting in streamlining invoices from contractors at all times.
- Approving all invoices.
- Liaising with tenants on all matters, whether this relates to Landlord’s common areas or specific parts of the tenant’s accommodation.
- Interpreting lease clause, liabilities and obligations.
- Setting up new management instructions in relation to multi-occupied service charge properties, including allocating service charge liabilities, reviewing and setting service charge budgets.
- Handling general service charge enquiries.
- Ensuring health and safety procedures are implemented and adhered too.
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s health and safety policy. Assisting in FM Projects such as major repairs / refurbishments.
The Successful Candidate: To apply, you MUST have experience in managing multiple commercial assets including office, retail and industrial properties as well preparing service charge budgets. The successful candidate will also be knowledgeable in reading leases and legal documentation and interpreting liabilities. The incumbent will IDEALLY obtain an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification and a full clean driving licence. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with solid hands on FM experience and exposure to property management systems such as: YARDI, QUBE, TRAMPS, HORIZON to join a commercially driven and thriving company.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook