Finance Director - PropCo - Reading-Berkshire
Ref: (Ref: D19D885)
Salary: £ 90,000 - 100,000 + disc bonus
Specialist Area: CFO / Financial Director
Start Date: ASAP
OUR CLIENT is an ambitious private property investment and asset management company who invest and develop commercial properties / offices across the UK. As part of their continued and scaled growth, they are now looking for a Finance Director who will be responsible to the Founders and Shareholders in generating strategic and financial plans for the business.
THE ROLE of Finance Director will assume the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for producing and presenting quarterly reporting packs for management and investors.
- Ensuring that group structures are tax efficient and fit for purpose.
- Managing and expanding banking relationships.
- Managing and arranging all debt requirements and facility renewals.
- Setting up processes for continuous review of all processes and controls.
- Responsible for the compliance packs for the banks.
- Ensuring most efficient processes in place for managing cash-flow and project reporting.
- Ensuring all appraisals for new acquisitions are correct from a financial perspective.
- Producing a service level agreement and project list for the finance function to be reviewed twice a year with the Directors in a management by objectives meeting.
- Arranging quarterly Board Meetings.
- Reviewing all compliance requirements including any Companies House filings and audit requirements together with review of all Corporation Tax and LLP tax returns.
- Mentoring and conducting appraisals for the direct report.
THE PERSON: To apply, you MUST have experience of working within a Senior Finance capacity within a Commercial Property Investment/ asset management company and must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified and capable of arranging debt finance. The successful incumbent will be a solid communicator with broad ‘hands on’ accounting and reporting experience and ideally with knowledge of ‘finance’ banking relationship and understanding of things like SWAPS, different corporate structures including LLPs etc. Additionally, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate good attention to detail and ensure that deadlines are met in respect of both management reporting and all tax and statutory compliance.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook