Ref: (Ref: L19W984)
Salary: £ 50,000 - 55,000
Specialist Area: Senior Property Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client is an established block management company looking for a Portfolio Director as their London portfolio rapidly expands. Based in Central London, they are a hands-on team which consists of experienced property managers with portfolios spread out all across London. They pride themselves on the philosophy to produce the best approach and results.
- Handling day to day property maintenance issues reported by leaseholders and residents communicating with contractors as necessary.
- Obtaining quotations for any works.
- Dealing with disputes or complaints from Lessees within the development.
- Performing property searches via the Land Registry.
- Managing all Health and Safety, Fire Risk Assessments and any Asbestos for your portfolio, advising clients on their obligations and ensuring that the buildings are compliant
- Issuing Section 20 Notices .
- Liaising with Chartered Surveyors and Insurance brokers about relevant issues and major work projects.
- Conducting formal management visits to each property in their portfolio on a monthly basis and creating reports for our files and following up where necessary with maintenance issues found during inspections.
- Attending Quarterly Meetings with clients during the working day and early evening and preparing the quarterly packs to be distributed at the meetings or electronically. Running the quarterly meeting.
- Attending EGM’s and AGM’s where necessary.
- Running annual residents meeting where necessary.
- Issuing minutes within two business days following any meetings held to clients / Leaseholders.
- Dealing with Service Charge and Ground Rent collections, service charge budgets and demand letters.
- Liaising with the accounts department to ensure demands are issued correctly.
- Liaising with solicitors and debt collection agents in relation to any outstanding arrears.
- Filing Confirmation Statements, company accounts, new appointments and terminating appointments at Companies House (involves company secretary).
- Issuing Share Certificates / Membership Certificates upon completion of sales where applicable.
The Person MUST have a proven background in block management of at least 4+ years and have managed a team of Property Managers. They must also be a strong communicator, leader and self-sufficient. They must also be able to confidently discuss accounts issues for properties and be proficient at using Microsoft Word. IRPM qualification would also be an advantage. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing block management company in Central London. They also offer the opportunity to train for qualifications while working.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International’s database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.