Ref: (Ref: A19K918)
Salary: £ 33,000 - 38,000
Specialist Area: Property Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client is a well-established block property management company looking for a Portfolio Manager to join their rapidly growing team. They are based in Central London and their portfolio extends across all of London. They pride themselves on a specific philosophy and a hands-on approach to produce the best results.
- Handling Day to Day property maintenance issues reported by Leaseholders and residents communicating with contractors as necessary
- Obtaining quotations for any works
- Dealing with disputes or complaints from Lessees within the development
- Performing property searches via the Land Registry
- Managing the progress of maintenance issues and seeing them through to completion via our internal issues list
- Managing all Health and Safety, Fire Risk Assessments and any Asbestos for your portfolio, ensuring that the buildings are compliant.
- Issuing Section 20 Notices
- Liaising with Chartered Surveyors during any major work projects
- Liaising with Insurance brokers prior to the renewal of any polices, issuing renewal terms to clients and following approval, instructing Insurance brokers to commence with cover
- Liaising with Insurance brokers, initiating formal written claims and obtaining comparable quote for damage in communal areas, ensuring all claims are tracked and closed out
- Conducting formal management visits to each property on a monthly basis and creating reports for our files
- Attending scheduled weekly meeting with either Portfolio Director or Senior Portfolio Manager to review your portfolio and discuss any issues
- Attending Quarterly Meetings with clients during the working day and early evening and preparing the quarterly packs to be distributed at the meetings or electronically
- Attending EGM’s and AGM’s where necessary
- Running annual residents meetings where necessary
- Dealing with Service Charge and Ground Rent collections, Service Charge Budgets and demand letters
- Liaising with the accounts department to ensure demands are issued correctly and in a timely fashion
- Liaising with solicitors and debt collection agents in relation to any outstanding arrears
- Filing confirmation statements, company accounts, new appointments and terminating appointments at Companies House (usually this involves ensuring the registered Company Secretary has done this)
- Issuing Share Certificates / Membership Certificates upon completion of sales where applicable
The Person MUST have a proven background in block management (c2 years’+ experience) and be able to discuss all accounts queries with clients. Any issues that do arise with the property must also be dealt with confidently and smoothly. They should also be a strong communicator, ambitious and motivated and be able to use Microsoft Office and especially Word. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing block management company in Central London. They also offer the opportunity to train for qualifications while working. Having a UK Driving Licence would be beneficial.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International’s database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.