Property Manager-Central London
Ref: (Ref: L19W983)
Salary: £ 25,000 - 28,000
Specialist Area: Property Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client is an experienced managing agent, with a focus on residential property management across London and the surrounding area. They are now looking for a confident office based Property Manager to look after part of the residential portfolio.
The Role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Organising and coordinating property inspections.
- Liaising with resident director, lessees, residents, and contractors regularly, on a variety of different communication platforms.
- Preparing and reviewing annual service charge budgets alongside the accounts department and, where necessary, resident directors.
- Evaluating quarterly financial reports and discussing with others where appropriate.
- Instructing contractors for repair/maintenance work whilst adhering to the relevant legislation.
- Checking and approving invoices.
- Handling insurance claims alongside the insurance department and ensuring such matters are dealt with efficiently.
- Arranging board meetings and AGM’s.
- Coordinating with the Secretarial Departments as required regarding the appointment of directors, resignations and other such matters.
- Working in tandem with the Property Department in regards to flat sales, transfers and lettings.
- Coordinating Landlord & Tenant Act Notices and appropriate supporting documentation, and circulating to lessees. Subsequently instructing contractors and, as appropriate, approving payments.
The Person will have previous Property Management experience as well as a full UK driving licence. You will preferably have, or be working towards the IRPM qualification. It is essential that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills - both written and verbal - as well as high attention to detail.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International’s database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.