Property Operations Assistant / Lease Administrator-Central London
Ref: (Ref: D20D120)
Salary: £ 33,000 - 35,000 + Benefits
Specialist Area: Legal Administrator - Leasehold Management
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client is a global leader in investment management with a growing portfolio with a £ Multi-billion an AUM (Assets under Management). This prestigious company provides public and private investments worldwide and is currently searching for a hard-working, committed individual to join their successful team as an Operations Assistant.
The Role includes but is not limited to:
- Ensure the timely and smooth running for the execution of documents i.e. recording the details of the document executed in the log spreadsheets, obtaining the relevant signatories, sealing the documents where appropriate; chasing documents; ensuring documents get delivered to the correct recipients via courier and special delivery; recording receipt of documents and updating error logs.
- Liaising with the Asset Managers, Fund Managers, document signatories and Lawyers regarding amendments and missing document to ensure the smooth running of the process and execution within specified timelines.
- Circulating tenancy schedules to the valuers, uploading valuation reports and highlighting, investigating and rectifying any anomalies that may occur.
- Train and guide members of the team to undertake document execution. Ensuring all parties follow the correct procedures and manage cover for holidays, sick periods and busy times.
- Responsible for checking data and setting up suppliers on the Property system and updating as necessary.
- In conjunction with the Operations team upload the monthly and quarterly valuation data, as and when required.
- Support the lease completions team to ensure the accurate and timely upload of information
- Assist the real estate team by producing and verifying reports from the Property Horizon database, when requested.
- Assist the auditors with their requests, finding, checking and issuing documentation.
- Update the intranet with adhoc requests.
- Work on projects through to completion. Amongst other things this will include the Legal Pack and the Property Managers Pack
- Provide general support to the Operations team.
The Person MUST have an understanding of legal property documentation and must have the ability to read and understand a property lease and therefore experience of working in the property sector is ESSENTIAL as is a track record of delivery in a busy role, with tight deadlines and changing priorities and having been a part of a high performing team. Candidates should be able to manage and process large volumes of work to time limits and must be computer literate with substantial experience in Microsoft Word and Excel. Data management systems skills is required with experience in a Property Management System such as QUBE / Yardi / Horizon / MRI.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook