Real Estate Team Secretary/PA-London
Ref: (Ref: O19L479)
Salary: £ 30,000 - 40,000
Specialist Area: PA / Secretary
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client is a property subsidiary of a large Asian group, who have been operating for a number of decades and are now acquiring a portfolio of impressive assets across the UK. As the company expands they are looking to take on a Team Secretary/PA from a Property/Real Estate background to report directly to the Director of Asset Management.
- Providing administrative and secretarial support to the team including but not limited to drafting of documents, general filing, liaising with customers and external service providers/suppliers, general office management, minute taking, finance and accounting work.
- Ensuring all property records are maintained including legal, financial, procedural and compliance information including reporting, data entry and general upkeep of systems and libraries.
- Organize and coordinate appointments, meetings, business/office events, video conferences and conference calls and also manage the calendars/schedules of the same.
- Working with colleagues overseas to arrange and manage travel schedules/itineraries, flight, accommodation and visas for senior management.
- Preparing templates and assist with the drafting of reports and business plans as well as preparation of presentation materials for meetings or events.
- Working with colleagues overseas to coordinate visits by senior executives to the UK from China and Hong Kong and provide a professional and polite hosting service as required.
- Monitoring and reporting on all community and sustainability activities and support marketing, volunteering and fund raising activities where appropriate.
- Monitoring social media and online activity in relation to the property and work with service providers to ensure the general upkeep of property websites and other platforms.
- Working with service providers to raise purchase orders, reconcile expenses, assist with budget forecasting and financial reporting.
- Supporting the set-up of the UK operations including procurement or services, systems and equipment and implementation of policies and procedures.
The Person: To apply you MUST have 3-5 years secretarial and administrative experience in a property environment. You must also have excellent communication skills and a high standard of written and spoken English as well as have a good financial awareness and a general understanding of commercial property and associated administration and landlord / tenant relationships. You will possess a ‘hands on’ and ‘can do’ attitude – be flexible and be comfortable working in a small department as part of a large multinational corporate. You will also have a high standard of computer literacy of MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint. Please only apply if you have worked directly for a Property firm.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International’s database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.