Senior Surveyor – Commercial-London
Ref: (Ref: D20D724)
Salary: £ 45,000 - 50,000 + Car Allowance
Specialist Area: Surveyor
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client is a long-established and reputable property management agent with a strong focus on Commercial and Residential management. They are now looking for an MRICS qualified and experienced Senior Surveyor to add to their dynamic and growing commercial team.
The Role - As the Senior Surveyor, your core duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Carrying out property inspections, making sure of compliance with SLA requirements and company-wide processes.
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation within the managed portfolio and reporting on any issues to Head of Management or the line manager.
- Safeguarding that properties are following the insurer’s specifications at all times.
- Overseeing all internal departments and external consultants to ensure fulfilment of clients’ asset management plans.
- Undertaking regular property inspections and liaising with facility managers and third-party vacant property specialists.
- Appointing of building surveyors for projects.
- Producing planned property maintenance programs.
- Active identification and procurement of new business opportunities and fee-generative activities, including asset management opportunities.
- Maintaining the outstanding debtors log, and monthly reporting on the status of credit control to the line manager.
- Preparing and submitting of monthly reports to clients.
- Full responsibility for financial collection and reporting of management arrears to clients.
- Utilising credit control reports to advise clients regarding arrears and recovery initiatives during monthly meetings and throughout each quarter.
- Advising clients on property management issues regarding financial management of portfolios.
- Preparing, reviewing, and signing off service charge budgets for mixed-use schemes.
- Signing off service charge reconciliations and reporting to clients on year-end results.
- Overseeing new lettings, rent reviews, lease renewals, break clauses, surrenders, and tenants’ applications.
- Handling all enquiries for new lettings, sales of properties as well as sold properties
- Managements of all insurance claims on behalf of clients.
The Person: The ideal candidate will be c2-4 years MRICS qualified and will be experienced in all aspects of a commercial surveying role. They must have a full driving licence as the role requires travelling to various properties. The successful candidate will also have a strong track record within property management and possess excellent people management skills as the role will involve working and liaising daily with clients directly. This role is a great opportunity for an experienced surveyor to progress their career within a well-established firm.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook