Ref: (Ref: U20H346)
Salary: £ 40,000 – 55,000 + benefits
Specialist Area: Project Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client is a
Reporting to the London Director the role will require someone to fulfil the following duties:
· Property and asset management of a mix portfolio in South West England.
· Undertaking some professional work including rent reviews, lease renewals.
· Identifying increase income by looking at ways to enhance space and ensuring it is at maximum occupancy.
· Renegotiating current lease terms.
· Preparing and producing monthly/periodic management reports.
· Reviewing and being solely responsible for the budgets.
· Setting and achieving client budgets and objectives.
· Advising on and overseeing various projects.
· Ensuring all work undertaken complies with the RICS’ guidelines and practice notes.
The Person must be MRICS with at least 2 – 3 years post-qualification experience gained from general practice. Working knowledge and experience of Landlord and Tenant Act and other relevant property legislation is essential as the wider business will rely on this person to provide them with the expertise in the South West region. The incumbent will also have knowledge of Building Regulations, Planning, Health and Safety. Strong communication skills and the ability to develop business will be beneficial too. This is a good role which will allow you to make it your own and offer you flexible working.