Company Secretary -- Real Estate-London
Ref: (Ref: D21D191 )
Salary: £ 85,000 - 95,000 + Benefits
Specialist Area: Company Secretary / Administrator
Start Date: ASAP
is an established and cash rich international property owner and investor / asset manager who own a £multi- billion global real estate portfolio. They now seek an experienced Company Secretary to join the team in Central London.
The ROLE: Reporting to the Chairman, this role will line manage a small team, and be responsible for ensuring good communication between the Board, Committees and Management. The duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with the Companies Act 2006.
- Filing of statutory documents and financial statements at Companies House.
- Preparing Board agendas, circulate Board books, attend and minute UK Board meetings.
- Attend overseas Board Meeting in Amsterdam (remotely) and review minutes.
- Support and Assist Finance Manager (Overseas) with queries as necessary.
- On Boarding of new Directors and assisting with queries as required.
- Responsibility for Office Services Management.
- Act as an Administrator on Corporate Credit Card account.
- Archiving of Corporate Services documentation in line with Document Retention Policy.
- Responsibility for placement of Global Insurance programme.
- Responsibility for completion of Corporate Lines renewal forms (UK) and review of same for Australia.
- Reviewing claims register and assisting loss adjusters as required.
- Liaising with Immigration Lawyers to ensure licence is up to date and arrange visas for non-UK workers. Human Resources function for the Group including managing recruitment process, issuance of contracts, dealing with disciplinary matters and ensuring staff benefits (such as Group Life Assurance cover) are in place.
- Minute Remuneration Committee meetings and provide reports and information as required.
- Managing payroll including monthly salary sign off, general administration and reviewing budget.
- Managing relationships between Recruitment agencies and Insurance broker and the Company.
- Assist with responses to external requests for information as required.
- Preparing monthly executive report for Chairman.
- Bank signatory on UK, France and Australian accounts.
- Liaising with Company Actuary to obtain IAS19 Disclosure Report.
- Assist General Counsel as required.
- Any other duties as required.
THE PERSON: To apply, you should be ACG/FCG qualified and at least 5 years post qualification experience gained in a similar role. You are expected to be a good communicator and team player with financial knowledge and excellent report writing skills along with strong HR skills. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with good organisational skills, high attention to detail and good time management skills to join a well-established and diverse team. Our Client also offers excellent benefits and pension. The position requires to work from the office most of the time.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook