Residential Credit Controller/Property Accountant – Real Estate -London
Ref: (Ref: A21O442 )
Salary: £ 30,000 - 35,000
Specialist Area: Bookkeeper
Start Date: ASAP
OUR CLIENT own and manage a portfolio of residential blocks and single lets across London and have built up an impressive portfolio over the year. Due to continuous growth, they are now looking for a Credit Controller/Property Accountant to come on board to join their team.
THE ROLE will involve the following:
- Monitoring Debtor accounts across multiple companies.
- Chasing rents and service charge payments and adjusting accounts etc.
- Preparing service charge and ground rent accounts in absence of the Accountant.
- Banking cheques and cash.
- Reconciling different company bank accounts.
- Assisting with processing invoices onto the system
- Responsible for account recharges.
- Responsible for account adjustment/journals.
- Receiving credit card and cash payments from tenants.
- Paying tenants rent refund and returning tenants deposits.
- Updating and monitoring the Tenant deposit scheme (TDS) on spreadsheets.
- Updating tenancy move ins and move outs on spreadsheet.
- Posting rents on accounts for new lets/move ins.
- Reviewing all the debtor accounts weekly and create a spreadsheet regarding the arrears.
- Creating a weekly overview of the general arrears issues to send to the team
- Responsible for handling petty cash.
- Informing insurance companies of any rent issues as per their policy.
- Updating tenancy rental increases on the system.
- Preparing Section 8 Notices.
THE PERSON REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have knowledge of QuickBooks Accounting software.
- Be happy to work 5 days in the office 9am-6pm.
- Experienced/proficient on cashiering/credit control procedures.
- Have some experience of preparing service charge and ground rent accounts.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook