Fund Accountant – Real Estate & Private Equity -London
Ref: (Ref: A21O494 )
Salary: £ 36,000 - 45,000
Specialist Area: Property Accountant
Start Date: ASAP
OUR CLIENT are a highly-regarded and well-known alternative investments company that focuses on Fund Accounting for Real Estate and Private Equity clients and they are now looking to add a Fund Accountant to their ever-growing Fund Accounting team.
- Responsible for bookkeeping transactions and maintenance of accounting records for multiple client entities.
- Preparing timely and accurate accounting output for subsequent review by the senior members of the team or client.
- Preparing monthly/quarterly reconciliations of management accounts.
- Preparing interim and annual statutory accounts in line with appropriate accounting standards.
- Liaising and responding to clients, and third parties and ensuring client and third party request or queries are dealt with appropriately.
- Supporting the payment processing in accordance with policy and deadlines.
- Proactively identify exceptions and problems affecting accounting records, communicating same to management, and assisting in their resolution.
- Assisting senior members in reviewing deliverables prepared by one or more Trainee Fund Accountants.
THE PERSON REQUIREMENTS:
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA qualification.
- Real Estate or Private equity funds experience.
- Prior exposure to working with bookkeeping up to trial balance and or financial statements.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter at or connect with us on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International’s database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.