Property Accounts Assistant – Real Estate -London
Ref: (Ref: U21K469 )
Salary: £ 28,000 - 30,000
Specialist Area: Accounts Assistant
Start Date: ASAP
OUR CLIENT is a commercial and residential property company with over three decades experience in the London property market. Having established a strong and stable team, working on some of the most innovative and complex London developments, they now seek a Property Accounts Assistant to help with their accounting team.
THE ROLE RESPONSIBILITES:
- Implementing Accounts Receivable/ Payable functions will be the job of the Property Accounts Assistant.
- Logging and chasing purchase invoices.
- Carrying out bank/creditor/debtor/petty cash reconciliations.
- Liaising with Managing Agent on credit control, requesting copies of rental demands, seeking authorisation of supplier invoices before remittance of payments, etc.
- Updating and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Assisting with year-end procedures alongside the Management Accountant and Head of Finance.
THE PERSON REQUIREMENTS:
- Accounting and Finance Degree.
- Must have at least 2 years relevant experience.
- Bookkeeping (double entry) experience, ideally gained within the property sector.
- Must work well under pressure and have the capacity to multi-task efficiently and accurately.
- You will be a team player capable of relating to colleagues and agents at all levels, but also being able to work on own initiative.
- Proficiency in SAGE and/or property system.
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft more specifically Excel.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter at or connect with us on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International’s database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.