Property Management Team Leader-London
Ref: (Ref: U21K668 )
Salary: £ 90,000 - 100,000
Specialist Area: Senior Property Manager
Start Date: ASAP
OUR CLIENT is a global multi-national property investment, development and management group with an AUM into the £billions. They are now looking for a Team Leader to work closely with a number of the teams in leading all aspects of property management for the portfolio in the UK.
responsibilities of the Property Management Team Leader will be as follows:
- Taking full responsibility for the property management for a UK portfolio.
- Managing and overseeing the performance of external service providers.
- Managing and overseeing the performance of internal Property and Technical Managers.
- Working with the asset management team to set out budgets and upcoming plans.
- Co-ordinating major maintenance works.
- Managing process implementation and supporting initiatives for budgeting, contracting, reporting and audits.
- Ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Ensuring ESG initiatives are implemented according to plan.
- Working closely with Director, Property Management on all aspects of performance, compliance and PM platform development.
THE PERSON and SKILL REQUIREMENTS for Property Management Team Leader:
- At least 10 years property management experience and ideally some experience in managing student accommodation sites.
- Proven track record of leading / managing a team of property managers.
- Ability to drive optimum solutions for all aspects of property management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as flexibility/adaptability.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter at or connect with us on LinkedIn
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International’s database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.