Senior Associate – Real Estate Lending – French Speaker -London
Ref: (Ref: U21K631B )
Salary: £ 65,000 - 85,000 + Benefits
Specialist Area: Other
Start Date: ASAP
OUR CLIENT are an established international real estate lender who are looking to recruit a Senior Associate of lending which will lead to a Director role.
THE ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES for the Senior Associate – Real Estate Lending for French division:
- Responsible for the underwriting of new loans.
- Analysing of new lending opportunities.
- Financial modelling of structured debt.
- Managing loan closing process with the Managing Director.
- Preparing presentations and presenting them to the Investment Committee.
- Undertaking AML/KYC assessments.
- Overseeing and reviewing drafting of facility agreements.
- Producing and issuing indicative Heads of Terms.
- Reviewing reports from 3rd parties, including report on title; valuation; project monitor reports.
- Assisting in portfolio management including covenant testing & loan monitoring.
- Assisting in the management of ongoing borrowers, including interim drawdowns.
- Monitoring and flagging early warning signs of deteriorating customer credit profiles.
THE PERSON REQUIREMENTS:
- 3 – 6 years' experience in the property finance / banking industry with a history of underwriting loans.
- · Fluent / Native French speaker.
- Working towards or have the CFA qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and influencing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with a heavy workload.
- Have a positive outlook, be client focused and self-motivated.
- Competitive Bonus.
- Health care.
- Life assurance.
- · Application for those looking to relocate to London will be accepted.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or connect with us on LinkedIn
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International’s database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.