Service Charge Accountant -United Kingdom
Ref: (Ref: A21O632 )
Salary: £ 30,000 - 33,000
Specialist Area: Property Accountant
Start Date: ASAP
OUR CLIENT is an established and recognised residential property manager who have instructed us to recruit multiple Service Charge Accountants to work remotely due to a new portfolio they have won.
- Producing residential service charge accounts.
- Reconciliation of independently prepared accounts.
- Client liaison on all accounting matters.
- Internal liaison with Property Managers.
- Assisting with complex queries from Property Managers.
- Producing year-end certificates and explanations with final accounts.
- Supporting the Property Managers and Branch Managers in the local branch.
- Assisting RMC Directors in the understanding of the service charge accounts.
- Attending AGMs and other meetings with clients as required.
- Ensuring RICS Service Charge Residential Management Code is adhered to.
THE PERSON: To apply for this role you will:
- Experience of preparing service charge accounts.
- Understanding of leasehold property accounting.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Knowledge of double entry book-keeping.
- Knowledge of lease interpretation, apportionment, schedules, balancing and reserve fund compliance.
- Fully remote (1 day a month travel to nearest office)
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter at or connect with us on LinkedIn
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International’s database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.